Shipping & Receiving/Inv. Control HR4-00033
The S&R, Inventory Control personnel is responsible to and shall be held accountable for the performance of all assigned duties by the Inventory Supervisor and Inventory Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Loads/unloads Motors, parts and power sections.
- Responsible to fill out in-sheet and conduct a visual inspection of Motor for excessive wear and damages.
- Prep and support of the weekly truck as a hub at Conroe facility.
- Prep and band parts for vendors or transport as needed.
- Keeps cage in order to issue parts by size and part family.
- Maintains serialization with serial gun.
- Preps parts for vendors-shipping.
- Receives parts and check them in.
- Supports inspect with movement of parts.
- Preps parts and loads carts for Pack builds from PRIME parts in cage and inspect.
- Completes inspection report for building packs – fill out serial numbers and last tool and jobs before handing parts on carts to the Pack build team.
- Completes daily inspection of equipment (loaders, jibs, and cranes).
- On-Call duties as needed/scheduled.
- Completes 5S “just do it” in cage and in the yard.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is required
- Minimum 2 years of relevant industry experience in shipping and receiving and inventory.
Be self-motivated and have excellent organizational.
Possess strong communication skills (oral / written).
Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization and to get along well with others.
Ability to read and interpret document such as S&R paperwork, safety rules, operating and procedure manuals.
- Must possess excellent written / verbal communication and customer service skills with entry up to executive level.
- Maintain professional appearance, attitude, and behavior.
- Able to manage and work with people in a harmonious way to accomplish the tasks assigned to this positon.
Ability to communicate effectively and present information both one on one and before groups of employees, managers, customers, vendors, clients, and the general public.
Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
Demonstrate attention to detail.
14 November 2018Apply for this vacancy