Quality Assurance Auditor HR5-00013
The primary function of these positions is to assure the quality of the product throughout the facility, through either auditing or physically gauging/inspecting the product. These duties shall include but not be limited to the following:
Key Duties & Responsibilites
- Gauge Set Up to be performed, as directed by the QA Manager/Supervisor and in accordance with Customer/Hunting specifications as stated on the Process Router.
- Verification of First Article, to include molds / traces, and complete documentation of product dimensional verification.
- Generating and dispositioning NCR's and Nonconforming Product.
- Verifying product through either auditing or physically gauging/inspecting at various points during threading operations, from receipt of material through completion of processes.
- Verifying Final Inspection of the product. This shall include a full review of all documentation and stamping / stenciling information.
- Preference will be given to those with a technical background
- Experience reading drawings and blue prints preferred
- Minimum high school education
- Gauging experience
14 March 2014Apply for this vacancy