Accounting Specialist - PAMPA HR7-00143
Responsible for maintaining the integrity of transactions posted to the general ledger and general ledger account maintenance on the ERP system.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Bank reconciliations.
- Intercompany loan transactions.
- Prepares and posts monthly journal entries.
- Prepares various account reconciliations (prepaids, deposits, accruals).
- Responsible for Distribution Center costs and reporting.
- Performs financial statement analysis as requested.
- Ensures all journal entries and account reconciliations are filed and readily available.
- Maintain Fixed Asset System monthly.
- Monthly journal entries for depreciation.
- Prepare depreciation forecasts as requested.
- Prepare Capital Expenditure requests.
- Point od contact for all capital expenditure questions (capital vs expense).
- Fleet Manager for corporate vehicles.
- Lease accounting.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
Two (2) to five (5) years’ experience in all aspects of Accounting and Financial reporting.
Knowledge of IFRS guidance is beneficial, but not required.
CPA a plus, but not required.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Able to travel as needed.
Must not have any personal or legal domestic or international travel restrictions.
Able to learn fast, able to manage simultaneous projects under tight schedules, relaxed under pressure.
High initiative level.
Proven leadership and problem analysis skills.
- Up to date knowledge of GAAP and IFRS.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (specifically Excel and Word).
- Able to read and understand technical and non-technical documents as related to contracts and purchasing.
- Able to meet assigned deadlines.
- Able to interface with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Able to identify and recommend process improvements.
- Highly detail oriented and organized.
28 February 2019Apply for this vacancy