CDL Driver PAMPA HR7-00244
General Overview: In partnership with Shipping/Receiving Department staff, will transport materials to and from specified destinations. This position requires on-site presence and regular attendance to perform the essential duties.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Will be responsible for loading product properly.
• Will accurately record and be responsible for the shipment weight.
• Will maintain the company vehicle, security and cleanliness.
• Responsible for ensuring the company vehicle has current and proper inspections.
• Will achieve and maintain compliance with all DOT regulations and requirements.
• Accurate recordkeeping processes and maintenance of Driver Qualification files and Driving records.
• Provide and maintain all paperwork and transactions are documented and kept in proper order.
• Will be both courteous and defensive, while operating Company vehicle.
• Perform occasional long-distance Hotshot runs or local pick-up and delivery.
• Coordinate with Shipping & Receiving for all deliveries and pickups.
• Must represent the company in a respectable and professional manner, at all times.
• Load, unload and secure freight as required.
• Must have the ability to work on a 24-hour call basis, as needed.
• Know and understand Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality System, Operating and Technical procedures, and Workplace instruction.
• This position requires an on-site presence, and regular attendance is an essential function of this job.
• Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies.
• Will carry out work assignments to the highest quality level.
• Other duties as assigned.
Work Environment / Conditions (list chemicals, allergen, noise, heights, etc.):
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and in outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Some chemicals used in the manufacturing process have odors (lacquer thinner, fiberglass resin, WD-40, forklift exhaust, etc.). Employee may occasionally work around packaged explosives. This involves handling packaged/boxed explosives as well as instructing customers in the proper use, storage and transportation of these explosives.
• Office environment with occasional exposure to manufacturing environments.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works around explosives. This can involve handling packaged/boxed explosives, explosive articles and/or explosive powders and pellets. This may also involve instructing others in the proper handling, use, storage and transportation of these explosives. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Rev: 2; 06.2021 Page 2
Position Title: CDL Driver
Physical Demands (% of time as appropriate):
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. These vision requirements relate to performing the tasks required and following color coded schematics.
A. Education and Training
• High School diploma or GED equivalent is required.
• Minimum 2 years of relative industry experience.
B. General Requirements
• Knowledge of Oilfield operations is a plus.
• Must be familiar with terminology used in and around the industry.
• Must not have any personal or legal domestic or international travel restrictions.
• Be self-motivated and have excellent organizational, customer service, and planning skills
• Possess strong communication skills.
• Discretion with sensitive financial, customer, and other business related information.
C. Technical Requirements / Skills
• Must possess excellent telephone skills.
• Must possess excellent written / verbal communication and customer service skills.
• Maintain professional appearance, attitude, and behavior.
• Manage and work with people in a harmonious way to accomplish the tasks assigned to this position.
• Able to learn and become proficient with software used for maintaining E-Log.
D. Certificates, Licenses & Registrations
• Must have and maintain a CDL-A with Hazmat with a clear driving record that conforms to company’s insurance policies, ATF, DOT and State of other required Hazmat training.
E. Work Authorization / Security Clearance:
• Able to meet ATF & regulatory security requirements.
• Must be US citizen, or lawful permanent resident of the United States (student Visa does not quality), in accordance with ATF regulations.
• Must not have any personal or legal domestic travel restrictions.
30 June 2023Apply for this vacancy