Distribution Center Administrative Assistant - Odessa, TX HR7-00130
Receives customers in a professional manner, determines nature of business, and arranges for contact with company personnel.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs a variety of clerical and general office duties, including, but not limited to, data entry regarding all M2M operations in an efficient manner.
- Trains others in correct data entry regarding all M2M operations.
- Maintains and keep up-to-date ATF, DOT documents, safety records, and all current customer information.
- Maintains an organized filing system of all records and documents.
- Assists in maintaining up-to-date Vehicle / Forklift Maintenance Reports.
- Assists in maintaining Inventory Control Reports
- Generates Expense Reports
- Generates correspondence, and other documents as needed.
- Receives visitors and directs phone calls.
- Responsible for the organization and cleanliness of office areas.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and Training
- High School Diploma or the equivalent is preferred.
- One year certificate from college vocational or technical school or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Basic clerical knowledge of office operations and computer skills.
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Able to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Able to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Able to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
- Must be at least 21 years old and have a valid driver license and must meet all ATF, State and other applicable regulations in reference to handling hazardous material such as receiving, storing, and delivery of explosives.
- Must be familiar with and follow OSHA, ATF, DOT, and Hunting-Titan policy and procedures.
- Able to recognize and be discreet with sensitive financial, personnel, and other business related information.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. (These vision requirements relate to recognizing current Hazmat warning labels that are color coded.)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works with explosives. This involves handling packaged/boxed explosives as well as instructing customers in the proper use, storage, and transportation of these explosives. The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
17 September 2018Apply for this vacancy