Distribution Center Assistant - Brockway HR7-00088
Receives, stores, organizes goods for distribution to customers in a professional manner.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size type, style, color, or product code.
- Reads customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station/shipping area.
- Marks materials with identifying information
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Uses M2M computer operating system to enter sales orders and look up inventory items.
- Delivers products to customer locations.
- Moves or transports items from receiving to storage and from storage to shipping area.
- Maintains warehouse area by ensuring all surfaces are free from debris at all times.
- Understands and communicates item description by part number.
- Gains product knowledge and maintains standard operating procedures of daily warehouse operations.
- Communicates with customers on the phone concerning Hunting Titan equipment inquiries and responds to questions about material availability.
- Places customer orders in the computer system, compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
High school diploma or the equivalent is preferred.
- One to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be at least 21 years old and have a valid driver license and must meet all ATF, DOT, State and other applicable regulations in reference to handling hazardous material such as receiving, storing, and delivery of explosives.
- Must be able to obtain forklift operator license.
Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Able to communicate effectively with coworkers, management, customers, vendors, and the general public.
Able to operate industrial trucks in a safe manner according to Hunting Titan’s rules and regulations.
3 December 2017Apply for this vacancy