Instrument Technician II HR7-00146
Able to assemble, test, and/or repair downhole production parts, systems, and apparatus, under some supervision, to produce a good quality product in a timely fashion as to satisfy demand.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Reads blueprints, diagrams, process sheets, assembly and schematic drawings.
- Studies sample parts, and receives verbal and written instructions regarding work assignments.
- Obtains or makes arrangements to receive material to be assembled.
- Prepares work space and gathering necessary tools to complete task.
- Verifies conformance of finished work piece to specifications, and examines parts for defects such as pinholes or chips.
- Keeps accurate and detailed records of activity.
- Adheres to I.P.C. soldering standards
- Troubleshoots and repairs electronic problems in logging and perforating tools.
- Assists in changes to documentation drawings when needed.
- Uses and understands test equipment such as multimeter, oscilloscope, frequency meter, used in production.
- Maintains a clean work area.
- Adhering to all safety standards and requirements.
- Has a working knowledge of all Hunting Titan ID products that for which the Technician 2 is responsible.
- Able to set up for proper operation and able to diagnose problems that may occur.
- Is proficient with all company supplied test equipment, and maintains soldering and workmanship to I.P.C. standard
- Assists Technician 1 and assembler 1 with problems and training.
- Communicates clearly with supervisors and senior tech as needed.
- High school diploma or the equivalent is preferred required.
- Minimum of 1 year at a Technician 1 level or equivalent related industry experience.
- Able to interface with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Able to provide improvement to processes as required.
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Able to perform routine, repetitive, detailed work.
- Able to manage and work with people in a harmonious way to accomplish the task assigned to the department.
- Able to arrange for regular and reliable attendance.
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
20 April 2019Apply for this vacancy