INTERNAL SALES COORDINATOR HR7-00084
Sells Hunting Titan products, responds to customer requests, enhances customer relations, acts as a liaison for customers between the warehouse and manufacturing.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Compiles and records a complete list of customers with the contact person including phone numbers, addresses, hierarchy, and other contacts within that company.
- Responds to customer requests via phone, fax, email, cell phone, and other methods of customer contact.
- Keeps abreast of new products along with their part numbers, description, and function.
- Responds to quote requests by compiling prices, credit terms, delivery dates, and other data as required by the customer.
- Responds to customers who fall behind on their payments to the company and ensures that follow-up sales calls are made to provide every opportunity to collect such payment.
- Keeps daily record of activity and prepares a report for management.
- Responds to customer complaints, questions, changes, and concerns regarding their order.
- Places correct and detailed sales orders into the computer system so the sale will be processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Adheres to all safety standards, policies, and procedures.
Bachelor Degree preferred.
Minimum of two years of relevant industry experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
Shall have at least 2 years of industry related experience.
Knowledge of Cased-Hole Oilfield operations is a plus.
Able to interface with the customer and Hunting Titan management team.
Able to provide improvement to processes as required.
Able to operate various office equipment
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Able to learn and become proficient with new software.
Able to interface with both technical and non-technical personnel
Able to read and interpret documents, instructions, and procedure manuals.
Able to write routine reports and correspondence.
Able to communicate effectively with managers, other personnel, customers, and general public.
Excellent communication and customer service skills
Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Able to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
Able to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
Must have a valid driver’s license and record that conforms to company’s insurance policies, ATF, DOT, and State of other required Hazmat training.
- Must be familiar with and follow OSHA, AFT, DOT, and Hunting Titan policy and procedures.
- Must be familiar with proper use and application of Hunting Titan produced equipment and be able to communicate this information effectively to customers.
- Must be able to recognize and be discreet with sensitive financial, personnel, and other business related information.
- Must be able to work with people in a harmonious way to accomplish the task assigned to this job.
- Must be able to arrange for regular and reliable attendance.
29 October 2017Apply for this vacancy