Logistics Coordinator Pampa HR7-00241
Logistics Coordinator will facilitate transportation of Company products to our facilities or to the end user, partnering with Distribution, Supply Chain, and manufacturing operations. This position requires on site presence to conduct essential job duties.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate and Track company transportation resources to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments.
- Available for on-call duties (after hours/weekends) to dispatch drivers and coordinate shipments, as needed.
- Respond to customer inquiries, both internal and external. Provide solutions for challenges that may arise.
- Responsible for maintenance of Company transportation fleet, including repair requests.
- Arranging special shipments as necessary, utilizing the most efficient and cost-conscious method.
- Review purchase orders and provide weekly forecast of transportation resource needs, taking into consideration hazardous material shipping volume.
- Develop and execute processes to ensure Logistics are compliant with Company expectations (quality of service, adherence to ATF/DOT/OSHA/local requirements, efficiency, and cost).
- Utilize the Company ERP system; maintaining and updating records as required.
Education and Training
- Associate’s degree in business, supply chain management or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ logistics/supply chain experience, preferably in hazardous goods environment.
- Thorough understanding of ATF and DOT regulations.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy and the ability to address common obstacles with effective solutions.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and written.
- Thrives in a high paced environment, with quickly changing priorities.
- Provide positive effect, in both a team environment and independently.
Technical Requirements / Skills
- Solid knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, planning and organization skills.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English. Bilingual is a plus.
- Familiar with OSHA regulations
30 April 2023Apply for this vacancy