Maintenance Supervisor - OKC HR7-00118
The Maintenance Supervisor-Production:
Supervises and coordinates with management and production supervisors the activities of the maintenance technicians engaged in the daily routines of maintaining the company’s manufacturing equipment as well as the buildings and grounds.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Must be willing to Travel 50% - between Pampa, Texas and Oklahoma City facilities.
- Manages maintenance department.
- Abides by and enforces the company’s policies for all maintenance employees.
- Supports and encourages the maintenance employees in order to maintain department morale and develops a strong and positive work relationship.
- Utilizes the maintenance CMMS (computerized maintenance management system) to generate and track preventative maintenance schedules, repair, equipment modification, and new installation work orders thus building an easily accessible equipment history maintained in the CMMS and hard copy files. These records may be audited by ISO and must be consistent.
- Delegates and oversees the completion of the weekly generated equipment preventative maintenance work orders and all other maintenance activities.
- Oversees that all jobs are processed and examined fully after repairs, replacements and, installations
- Promptly responds to equipment failures, trouble shoot, repair, and prove in order to return equipment to service.
- Documents problems, trouble shooting technique, repair procedure, and result in order to educate fellow maintenance employees should the circumstance repeat.
- Completes all applicable paper work for the department as necessary.
- Works closely with purchasing agents to track and accrue the repair parts and supplies needed to maintain the facility.
- Assists with the training of Maintenance Technicians.
Scopes repair work orders for time and materials needed to complete the task.
- Provides general maintenance of buildings and grounds.
A. Education and Training
The Maintenance Supervisor- Production:
- High School diploma or the equivalent is preferred.
- Associates or higher degree preferred.
- One year certificate from college or technical school or two or more year’s related experience and/or training.
The Maintenance Supervisor- Production:
- Minimum 2 years experience in one or more maintenance trades.
- Background in managing personnel a plus.
- Experience in planning and scheduling work priorities, materials, and available man hours.
- Experience with a CMMS (computerized maintenance management system), writing and programming PM schedules to generate in an timely manner, general work orders, parts inventory, employee data, vendor information, account codes, equipment codes, generate equipment cost reports (parts and labor), general computer data entry in order to document equipment repair task procedure history.
C. Technical Requirements
- Able to provide service and repair to the equipment, building and grounds as required.
- Able to provide automotive maintenance experience required
- Able to operate and maintain heavy equipment (backhoe, crane, sky-lift, forklift etc.)
- Strong “hands-on” mechanical aptitude and ability.
- Strong understanding of hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and electrical systems, manufacturing processes and materials.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Able to work with and communicate with all management team members, production workers, technicians, both technical and non-technical personnel
- Able to self motivate, multi-task and work independently
- Able to read blueprints and schematics.
- Finds and utilizes contractors for work beyond normal abilities at facility.
- Able to utilize time wisely to complete task.
- Provides adequate response time for request.
- Maintains clear written records of activities.
- Keeps work area clean, neat and professional looking.
- Takes initiative to learn and increase knowledge of mechanical equipment.
D. Certificates, Licenses & Registrations
Must have a valid driver’s license and record that conforms to company’s insurance policies.
Able to meet ATF & regulatory security requirements.
Must be US Citizen, or lawful permanent resident of the Unites States (student visa does not qualify).
31 May 2018Apply for this vacancy