NIGHT SHIFT CNC SCALLOPER HR7-00101
OPERATE AND MAINTAIN A CNC SCALLOPER TO PRODUCE A GOOD QUALITY PRODUCT IN A TIMELY FASHION AS TO SATISFY DEMAND.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Will learn all the necessary requirements to setup and operate the machine.
- Confers with supervisors, engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining problems.
- Is aware of and helps maintain a safe work area and conditions and makes the safety coordinator aware of any unsafe situations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Training
High School Diploma or the equivalent is preferred.
The CNC Scalloper Operator 1:
- None Required
- The operator will be placed with qualified operator on a CNC scalloper to observe and learn the many fundamental operations to operate and produce a quality product.
- After he becomes familiar with the operations he will do the actual operating of the machine while the trainer observes. This time period is usually one to two weeks.
- After the trainer has given his approval the trainee will operate the machine on his own with close supervision.
Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and blue prints.
Able to write routine reports and correspondence.
Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Able to compute rate, ratio and percent.
Certificates, Licenses & Registrations
Able to communicate effectively one to one and before groups of employees of organization.
Able to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
Able to manage and work with people in a harmonious way to accomplish the tasks assigned to this job.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk, sit, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock and vibration. The ability to wear hearing protection when in required areas. The employee is exposed to noise levels that maintain under standard levels. Proper protective equipment is required, including steel toe boots, safety glasses. Ear plugs are available.
11 March 2018Apply for this vacancy