PRODUCTION SET-UP TECHNICIAN HR7-00127
Performs shape charge set-up on the hydraulic presses to manufacture the components of the completed shape charge. Works in a moderate to fast paced hands-on assembly process.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The Production Set-up Technician 1:
- Works under direct supervision of trainer and supervisor.
- Performs work in a safety intensive environment where everyone’s safety is paramount.
- Trouble shoots a shaped charge that has not met required specifications, based on performance, to bring the specifications back to acceptable performance levels.
- Performs tasks in support of the shape charge assembly procedures as needed.
- Must comply with safety and quality policies and procedures, and not be afraid to speak up when they are aware of non-conformances.
- Complete applicable paperwork.
- Demonstrates that they can meet the general requirements and job duties of the position with normal supervision.
- Performs normal requirements for setting up and breaking down hydraulic presses.
- Maintains a clean work area that is neat and well organized.
- Demonstrates good leadership behavior.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Production Set-up Technician 2 additionally:
Demonstrates above average competence as a Production Set-Up Technician-1.
Performs job duties with minimum supervision, and with thoroughness and completeness.
Performs job duties of or acts as “back-up” to other positions in the energetic Division.
QC Technician I - CAC
Trouble shoots with minimal supervision.
Demonstrates excellent understanding of safety, quality and work instructions.
Works under pressure and prioritizes workloads.
Demonstrates strong leadership behavior, acting as positive role models for others.
Other duties as assigned.
Able to read, understand, learn, and follow written and verbal safety, quality and work instructions.
A self-starter with good hands-on mechanical aptitude and ability.
Detail oriented and can focus on small defects.
High school or GED degree.
Set-up Technician 1: None
Set-up Technician 2: 2 to 5 years of experience in the Set-up Techinician role.
Able to meet ATF & regulatory security requirements
- Must be a US Citizen, or lawful permanent resident of the United States (student Visa does not qualify)
26 August 2018Apply for this vacancy