Shipping Clerk HR7-00150
Will handle the preparation of manufactured product that will be shipped by freight companies and the storage of all products manufactured in the Hunting Titan facility.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
· Compare identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of out-going shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records.
· Inserts items into containers.
· Stamp, stencil, or affix shipping labels with identifying information and shipping instructions onto crates or containers and prepare for shipment.
· Post weight and container information on shipping paper and turn into traffic assistants.
· Examine outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
· Operate forklift, pallet truck, and/or dolly to move, convey, or hoist shipments to shipping area.
· Aid in loading and ensures proper/safe loading and preparation before shipment leaves premises.
· Complies with safety and quality policies and procedures, and not be afraid to speak up when they are aware of non-conformances.
· Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within establishments by performing required duties.
· Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or the equivalent is preferred.
- One (1) to three (3) months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Warehouse shipping experience a plus.
- Must possess good organizational and leadership skills and be familiar with Hunting Titan part numbers used and shipping policy and procedure.
- Able to recognize and be discreet with sensitive financial, personnel, and other business-related information.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and record that conforms to company’s insurance policies, ATF, DOT, and State of other required Hazmat training.
- Must meet Hunting Titan/OSHA fork truck driver license requirements.
- Authorized to work in United States.
- Able to meet ATF & regulatory security requirements.
- Ability to understand, learn and follow written and verbal safety, quality and work instructions.
- Able to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Able to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Able to interface with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Able to provide improvement to processes as required.
- Able to cooperate and work well with others as a team.
14 June 2019Apply for this vacancy