Sr. Field Implementation Engineer HR7-00132
Provide on-site technical training and support to customers and Hunting personnel on products sold by all Hunting Titan.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee on-site implementation of Hunting Titan products, especially during new product field trials.
- On-site training and support to customers and Hunting personnel on Hunting Titan products.
- Capable of answering support calls and entertaining customers during and after normal working hours.
- Develop product application and troubleshooting solutions for customers through professional experience or through seeking the answer from another source in order to foster customer satisfaction.
- Identify customer needs and provides follow-up to customer problems/complaints in a timely manner.
- Identify market opportunities.
- Prepare and present professional presentations to the oil industry in both a field and corporate office setting.
- Establish and maintain professional working relationships.
- Assist in the development of technical documentation including test reports and product manuals.
- Assist with developing and implementing comprehensive training program for company products for both internal and external use.
- Continue to gain knowledge of all products provided by the company, as well competitor products.
Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or the equivalent.
2-4 year College Degree (or equivalent training and experience) is preferred.
Minimum 10 years of experience in the oilfield industry.
- Minimum 5 years of field experience utilizing Hunting Titan or similar products.
- Expertise and experience with horizontal plug and perf operations is a requirement.
Expertise and experience with select-fire mechanical and addressable switches is a requirement.
Expertise and experience with cased-hole logging and perforating instruments is preferred.
Expertise and experience with Warrior acquisition system is preferred.
Thoroughly understands oilfield cased-hole completions.
Knowledge in basic electronics theory for troubleshooting.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Strong technical writing ability.
Excellent communication and customer service skills for both the entry as well as executive levels.
- Must possess good organizational and leadership skills and be familiar with terminology used in and around the business community.
- Able to manage and work with people in a harmonious way to accomplish the task assigned to this position.
17 October 2018Apply for this vacancy