Certified NDT/NDE Level II Inspector HR9-00033 HR9-00067
Provide technical leadership to a team of NDE Level II technicians.
Non-destructive testing of all types of precision machined parts, purchased parts, and assemblies. Work from and interpret technical specifications and industry standards. Generate and maintain records of inspection results.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as the ISO/IEC 17025 subject matter expert and assure that accreditation is maintained.
- Responsible for the technical management including training and qualification, work instructions, and oversight of the technical operations
- Maintain awareness of trends in the industry to anticipate and prepare for their implementation
- Identify and mitigate risks that could adversely affect the validity of test results.
- Research and implement NDE process improvements to increase quality and throughput.
- Audit and approve outside NDE services prior to issuing purchase orders.
- Represent the company at symposia, technical conferences, and API committees covering NDE issues.
- Coordinate with customers to resolve NDE related issues.
- Perform VT, PT and RT Nondestructive Evaluations on welded couplings, internal components, and raw materials.
- Interpret technical specifications and industry standards.
- Develop new NDE procedures and techniques
- Communicate effectively with customers
- Work in a team oriented environment.
- Troubleshoot NDE equipment and process issues.
- Comply with all safety requirements
MUST BE CERTIFIED
Completion of education classes is not a certification.
Experienced Level III (qualified per ACCP, ASNT, or another equivalent third-party accreditation), OR Experienced/Certified Level II with verifiable proof of progress toward Level III certification.
- PT, RT, & VT certs required
Digital Radiography and/or Subsea experience is a plus
Proven leader who is results oriented and a strong team member
Solid analytical and decision making skills
Experience operating digital radiography equipment.
A college degree or technical school certification in Non-Destructive Testing preferred
13 August 2018Apply for this vacancy