Project Coordinator HR9-00068
The Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all day-to-day business with our customers. This may include but is not limited to sending quotations for products and services, ensure T&C’s and customer specifications are reviewed by the proper departments prior to submitting a quotation and or proposal, entering customer orders into our ERP system, provide direct communication to the customer and internally as the single point contact for each order and or project, participate in teleconferences, visits to customer facilities, hosting of customer visits to our facility as required by the purchase order or project and provide weekly status updates for all orders and or projects.
The ideal candidate will possess product knowledge and technical expertise in regards to the manufacturing of our products. Also required are a high degree of organization, will work well under pressure and deadlines, able to understand technical requests and drawings, and be a team player with a positive customer service attitude.
The primary duties of this job function are the performance of office and non-manual work and are directly related to the management of Hunting’s customers – internal & external.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. RFQs and Orders
• Process and route RFQ’S through B&P and ensure customer specifications are reviewed by the proper departments prior to sending a quotation and or proposal.
• Ensure parts, pricing and delivery dates are correct when RFQ’s and purchase orders are received.
• Work with engineering to initiate development of new parts when they are requested.
• Work with the planning group to ensure manufacturing and project schedules align.
2. Customer Service Requirement
• Responsible for exercising discretion and independent judgement with respect to order management to assure Total Customer Satisfaction.
• At times, have face-to-face interaction with assigned customer base.
• Provide weekly status updates for all orders/projects
• Keep Account Managers update with any order/project issues and any other details that would be relevant to their job.
• A College degree in business administration or related field, OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have strong customer service background and skills. Strong interpersonal skills and a can-do, team player attitude are a must. Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize assignments and meet basic requirements of the position.
• Must have experience using ERP software and a demonstrated understanding of the MS-Office Suite of productivity tools. Product experience or the ability to interpret the requirements by reviewing CAD drawings is a plus.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Knowledge of inventory software, ERP systems or other manufacturing software is a plus.
• Typical work hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, but candidate must be available outside of these days/hours on short notice.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• 1-3 years OIL & GAS and/or Manufacturing experience
• 1-3 years Project Coordination/Job Management experience
• 1-3 years verifiable Customer Service experience
• College degree or Project Management certification
• bilingual a plus
10 October 2018Apply for this vacancy