Valve Assembly & Chemical Injection Technician HR9-00114
Chemical Injection System (CIS) / Hydraulic Valve Product (HVP) Technician – Advanced Assembly and Pressure Testing knowledge: Assembly and testing of Hunting CIS and HVP product as determined by the engineering procedures, in a safe and efficient manner. Attention to detail and quality are essential in this role.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Operate a multitude of pressure testing tables and perform detailed pressure tests in accordance with the appropriate test per design requirements.
• Must be able to read, interpret and follow schematics, blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately test products according to the product specification or test procedures.
• Required to accurately complete test forms and other documentation for each test or operation.
• Utilize ERP System to perform daily job processes/operations.
• Utilize Data Acquisition software and understand the proper operation/design of pressure transducers.
• Verify proper assembly of all CIS and HVP products and their subcomponents in accordance with (IAW) applicable drawings and assembly procedures.
To perform in this position successfully, an individual must be able to complete all areas outlined above for this position in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to meet the minimum job requirements of this position.
Required: High school diploma or equivalent. Basic computer skills are required.
Preferred: A College certification or technical school in related field.
• Work Experience:
Minimum 2 years experinece in Test, assembly, electrical component soldering experience in related industry.
High mechanical aptitude. Excellent written, verbal, and mathematical skills
Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
Committment to high quality standards and attention to detail.
Able to read and understand hydraulic schematics/blueprints.
Experience working with high pressure fluid systems
Able to use Microsoft Office Suite
Able to read & follow procedure
Must be able to regularly lift/move up to 20 pounds.
• Work Environment:
This position will require working in a Production Floor environment with non-hazardous noise levels. Air conditioned and heated climate controlled facility. Requires the ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds. Frequent planned and unplanned overtime.
• Strong mechanical background.
• Knowledge and experience with Subsea CIMVs and Hydraulic Valves a PLUS.
• Configure, setup, and maintain pressure testing stations and testing equipment for factory acceptance testing.
•Some college experience or certifications related to manufacturing field.
•Experience in an Engineer-to-order or Make-to-Order shop environment preferred.
•Experience with Epicor ERP Software or other Enterprise Resource Planning software a plus.
3 May 2023Apply for this vacancy